How to use 188BET MOBILE?
- Using your phone's browser, go to m.188BET.com.
- Tap 'Login' on the top-right of the page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Choose Sportsbook or Casino from our new Mobile Lobby
- Bet on your favourite sports or play exciting Casino games - straight from your phone!
- What is 188BET Mobile?
188BET Mobile is our brand new Mobile portal, bringing you the complete 188BET sports betting line-up and exciting new Casino games to your Smartphone.
- How do I get 188BET Mobile on my phone?
188BET offers you two ways to bet from your phone:
188BET Mobile: Go to m.188BET.com to enjoy our brand new Sportsbook and Casino, designed for your Smartphone.
188BET WAP: Our existing WAP site is still available at wap.188BET.com.
- How do I know if my mobile phone is compatible with 188BET Mobile?
188BET Mobile is compatible with a wide range of phones and we are constantly working to ensure more models are fully supported. If you encounter a problem while using our mobile site from your phone then please contact us so we can look into it further.
- Can I use the mobile site to register a 188BET account?
Yes, you can register a new account with 188BET by clicking Join on m.188BET.com and filling in the registration form.
- Can I deposit or withdraw the funds via mobile site?
We are working on enabling this in the near future. For now, please use our main website to deposit and withdraw.
- Do I have to transfer funds to the Mobile Casino to play?
Our Mobile Casino runs via your Sportsbook balance and there is no need for any extra transfer to the Casino to play.
- How do I tell what mobile phone I have?
The manufacturer and model number is usually displayed on the phone casing under the battery. Alternatively check your phone manufacturers’ website or contact us and one of our customer service advisors will be pleased to assist you.
- How much will 188BET Mobile cost me to use?
Our Mobile betting platforms are free to anyone with a 188BET account. The only charges are those applied by your mobile service provider for using their data services. For data charge information please contact your mobile service provider.
- Who should I contact if I have any questions?
You can contact our Customer Service team via:
Live Chat on 188BET.com
Telephone [Asia Region]: +852 8120 7218
Telephone [Euro Region]: +44 20 3286 9991
- What happens if I lose connection whilst placing a bet?
Should you lose connection whilst using 188BET Mobile, you will be able to resume using the site once the mobile signal is restored. A bet is not confirmed unless a bet receipt number has been displayed and you can check all bets from the Statement section on the 188BET Mobile Lobby.
- Can I use 188BET Mobile when travelling abroad?
Yes. As long as your mobile service provider allows you to roam foreign networks and the network you have roamed onto supports mobile internet, you can use 188BET Mobile abroad. Please note that significantly higher data charges may apply – please contact your mobile service provider for details.
- What information should I provide when contacting customer services regarding a Mobile issue?
To help us with your enquiry please supply us with
- Account details (Username/ Acccount ID)
- Make and model of your mobile phone.
- The error code or issue you are experiencing
- Are you using the Web App for Smartphones or the WAP site?
- The time at which the issue occurred
- Is this the first time the issue has occurred? If not, please provide details.
- Where can I check my Transaction History and how many days can I check?
You can check any bets and transaction you have carried out within the last 30 days. To do this, simply choose the menu point "Statement" in the Mobile Lobby.
- Am I affected by content blocking?
Some network operators may be blocking certain types of content and services which should only be available to users over 18 years of age. Your mobile network operator will require verification that you are over 18 – please contact your operator for details should this policy affect you.
- What happens if I receive a call or SMS whilst using the service?
Your phone will still be able to receive inbound voice and SMS traffic whilst using 188BET Mobile. Most supported handsets will allow you to take a call and will return you to the service once you have finished.
- Can I use the mobile site with my existing username and password?
Yes, you can use your existing user ID and password to log in to the mobile site.
- Can I login on the mobile site while I am logged in on the main website?
You can only be logged in on one version of 188BET at any one time. If you are logged in on the main website and you login to the mobile site, you will automatically be logged out of the main website and vice-versa.
- I can’t log in / my account is blocked – why?
The most likely explanation is you have had too many failed log-in attempts. Please contact customer services who will be happy to help you. You can do so via Live Chat on 188BET.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.