We take pride in providing the very best in online entertainment to our members. We recognise gaming as a form of entertainment and strive to provide our members with the best gaming experiences online. As a reputable and responsible bookmaker, we want our members to be in the best position when they play with us. A small but important portion of our members may have difficulty controlling their gaming habits which may lead to adverse effect on their finances, career, family and society. We strongly encourage you to take some time to read through the important messages to be aware and take precaution of your gaming behaviour.
||You must be at least 18 years or older to access this site, and not considered a minor in the jurisdiction of your residence. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble with us and we take our responsibility in this regard very seriously.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not play our games and exit immediately. Please be informed that anyone under the age of 18 found using this site will have their winnings forfeited and will be reported to the proper authority.
The below are some reference sites for prevention of minors from accessing online gaming sites.
GUARD AGAINST PROBLEM GAMBLING
We strongly advise our members to monitor their playing behaviour regularly to see if they are playing excessively. Here is a quiz from Gamblers Anonymous to assess potential gambling problems.
- Did you ever lose time from work due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If your answer is yes to at least seven of these questions, you may be at risk of developing a gambling disorder. Seek family support and professional advice from any of the following organisations or drop us a mail at Care@188Service.com.
PLAYER PROTECTION TOOLS
The following player protection tools are available to 188BET members. We strongly advise our members to use any of the following tools to assist them as and when necessary.
- • Self Exclusion
For your own protection, you can activate self-exclusion in 188BET by clicking on My Account > Account Settings > Responsible Gaming. You may then tick the box for Self-exclusion and click "Apply". Once self-exclusion has been applied, your account will be excluded for a minimum period of 6 months. You will not be allowed to place any bets in our website during the exclusion period and lifting of the exclusion before the end of the 6-month period will not be possible. However, you may still log into your account to access past transactional records.
- • 7 Days Cooling Off Period
You may send an email to Care@188Service.com to request for a 7 days 'Cooling Off' exclusion period. You will not be allowed to place any bets in our website or be released from exclusion during this period.
- • Deposit Limit
You may limit the amount of funds to be deposited into your account on a daily/7 days/30 days' basis. This limit can be set through your 188BET account by clicking on My Account > Account Settings > Responsible Gaming and by clicking the "Apply" button. Once the limit has been set, it will take effect immediately. Any increase of the limit set is not allowed for a minimum of seven (7) days from the latest time stamp indicated; if 30 days period has been applied, any increase of the limit set is not allowed for a minimum of thirty (30) days from the latest time stamp indicated.
Nevertheless, if you wish to reduce your deposit limit, you can proceed immediately without any minimum wait. Please note that you will be excluded from depositing any funds when your deposit limit is set to zero (0).
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that you do not receive any promotional materials during the applied exclusion period.
If you have/had account exclusions or restrictions placed with any other gambling operator(s) and/or service provider(s), it does not automatically apply to 188BET.
188BET reserves the right to extend the application period of any Player Protection Tool on a member at our discretion.
If you need any assistance regarding our Responsible Gaming Policy, you may drop us an email at Care@188Service.com or